Join us at the 17th Annual Sand Sport Super Show for the release of our newest UTV seat, the XC.
To celebrate the launch, we’re partnering with some of our biggest dealers and friends in the industry to give away over $2500 in prizes!
Visit us at the 17th Sand Sport Super Show to pick up your official entry form with the list of participating vendors. Then visit those vendors and take a selfie with our NEW XC Suspension Seat and post to Instagram with the listed hashtags. We’ll draw a winner on Sunday to take home some great prizes.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
The 2015 XC Instagram Scavenger Hunt (the “Contest”) is sponsored by PRP Seats. The Contest begins on Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard time and ends on Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 3pm, Pacific Standard time.
2. ELIGIBILITY – VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
This Contest is open to persons who are registered participants of the Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
You can enter the Contest by visiting either PRP Seats vending booth (inside building 12 or outside the Santa Ana Pavillon) and receiving the Scavenger Hunt entry card at the Sand Sports Super Show during the Contest Period. Follow the listed instructions on the card to complete the Scavenger Hunt activities. All entries must be submitted to the PRP Seats Vending Trailer (Outside the Santa Ana Pavilion) by Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 3pm, Pacific Standard time.
Participants must meet the Contest Submission Requirements described in Section 4 below. Entrants are required to agree to these Official Rules at the time of entry by checking the box on the card.
Entrants are limited to the number of cards on hand.
4. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Your entry (“Entry”) must meet all of the following requirements or it will be disqualified.
- Your registration must be submitted via the card provided at the show
- Your Entry must include all of the items described in the Scavenger Hunt list
- Your photos must be original, unpublished, your sole property, and not previously submitted in any other contest.
- Your photos must not include unsuitable content or depict or incorporate: unsafe behavior or situations; obscenity; disparagement of any product or person; or other offensive conduct or material, or otherwise include inappropriate content.
- By submitting an Entry you agree that PRP Seats has the unrestricted right to: use your Entry and photos in whole or in part, commercially or non-commercially, in any media known or unknown, in perpetuity, including the right to publish and display the Entry and photos for advertising and publicity, and to edit and make derivative works, all without additional review or compensation. Additionally you agree that PRP Seats may post your Entry and photos (including your name) on its website(s) and/or its Web pages on third-party sites.
- To Register and submit your Entry, you must read and agree to these Official Rules. You agree that by submitting your Entry, you relinquish all rights, as outlined herein, and the Entry becomes the property of PRP Seats.
5. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
Following the Contest Period, PRP Seats or its designee will review the Entries and award winners for each of the following:
- First 3 to complete Entries on September 19, 2015 win a collection of t-shirts from the prizes donated. Style, size and color to be determined.
- First 3 to complete Entries on September 20, 2015 win a collection of t-shirtsfrom the prizes donated. Style, size and color to be determined.
- One randomly drawn name at 4pm on September will win the Grand Prize valued at over $2000 MSRP.
All Registered parties that complete the entire Scavenger Hunt by providing Entries by September 20, 2015 at 3pm Pacific Standard time, will be entered into a drawing for one Grand Prize.
Winners will be drawn on Sunday, September 20 at 4pm Pacific Standard time. Winners do not need to be present to win. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail using the contact information provided at the time of Registration. PRP Seats will make two attempts to contact the winner. If PRP Seats is not receiving a response from a potential winner within 1 week as of being notified for the first time of winning the prize, the corresponding Entry may be deemed ineligible to win a prize and another winner may be drawn.
In addition, PRP Seats will announce the winner on the www.PRPseats.com By entering the Contest, you agree that, in the event of winning a prize, PRP Seats may use your name in publicity, and you waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. This obligation shall last for 6 months after the end of the Contest Period, after which it shall terminate.
PRP Seats shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the affected Entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the corresponding PRP Seats post. A potential winner may be required to provide PRP Seats with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the submitted registration. If a dispute cannot be resolved to PRP Seats’ satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible to win a prize but these Official Rules will otherwise continue to govern the affected entry.
6. PRIZES / APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE
The total approximate retail value of all the prizes to be awarded under the Contest is $2643.90 US currency and are listed below.
- Alternative Offroad: T-shirts and hats – $100
- Desert Concepts: Gift Certificate – $140
- Devious Powersports: Sweatshirts and hats – $120
- DG Off-Road: XP 1000 Bumper – $249.95
- G&S Motorsports: Shirts and Hats – $120
- IMG Motorsports: IMG Grill (x2) – $100
- Ivan Stewart Motorsports: Signed T-shirts and an Ivan Stewart Motorsports Beanie – $200
- Langston Motosports: Grant Langston Autographed Jersey – $395
- Magnum Off-Road: XP 1000 Tie Rods – $299
- Malcolm Smith Motorsports: Tees & Hats – $180
- Mountain Motorsports: FOX Main Goggles (x3) – $105
- Proline Wraps: Gift Card for graphics – $225
- PRP Seats “Bud Light” RZR 1000: 2 5.3×2 Harnesses – $270
- Str8up Motorsports: XP 1000 Exhaust Shield – $109.95
- SXS Performance: Gift Card – $50
- Temecula Motorsports: Gift Card – $50
Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by PRP Seats, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All taxes (income, earning, value added, state, local, federal or otherwise) imposed by any government or regulatory authority having jurisdiction upon you are your sole responsibility. PRP Seats will not enter into any discussions, payment, subsidy or contribution to any tax liabilities surrounding acceptance of the prize. Winners should seek independent advice if this is a concern. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by PRP Seats in its sole discretion.
PRP Seats cannot accurately predict the number of Entries in the Contest and therefore reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or use criteria selected by PRP Seats in its sole and absolute discretion to identify those Entries that will be judged.
7.1 Warranties and limitation of liability
- Any problems with the functionality of the prize are subject to the manufacturer’s guarantee which is either detailed in the product documentation accompanying the prize or which can be ordered from the manufacturer directly. The winner is responsible to follow all instructions and in case of a guarantee to comply with all requirements to register and raise its claim.
- To the extent permissible by law, PRP Seats excludes any representation or warranty, express or implied, as well as any liability in respect to the prize(s) except for damage that is proven to be caused by shipment or processing by PRP Seats.
- Under no circumstances shall PRP Seats be liable for any Internet malfunctions that may prevent the Participant’s participation in the prize draw as planned. Moreover, PRP Seats shall accept no liability in the event you have made errors or mistakes when registering or participating in the Contest.
7.2 Governing Law
This Contest shall be governed in accordance with the laws of California, excluding provisions regarding conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the California courts for all matters (including contractual and non-contractual disputes) involving this Contest.
Inquiries concerning this Contest should be sent by email to: email@example.com