Polaris RZR XP/XP4 1000 Right Side Center Dash Plate with 2 Switches & 2 Gauges
Are you thinking about installing a couple gauges on your RZR’s dash and extra switches? Why not use a switch plate that features a gauge mount? These plate offer an easy way to mount switches and gauges while also offering a unique look.
Right side center dash switch plates were designed to be positioned right of the speedometer gauge of your Polaris’s dash. This dash plate allows you to add 2 additional 2-1/16” diameter gauges along with 2 rocker switches. The cutouts ensure that the switches are square to each other.
These plates are machined out of 6061 Billet Aluminum and then powder coated to match the color of your UTV. They are also available in raw for your own custom color or finish. Stainless steel hardware is included. Recommended using rocker style switches such as K4 Switches’ Contura series rocker switches.
Switches and gauges are not included.
- CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Powder coated in standard colors or raw for custom colors or finishes
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Cut out for 2 rocker switches, recommend using K4 Switches Contura Series Switches
- Cut out for 2 2-1/16” diameter gauges
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 – All Years
- Polaris RZR XP4 1000 – All Years
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo – All Years
- Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo – All Years