Polaris RZR XP/XP4 1000 Upper Left Side 2 Switch Dash Plate
Are you thinking about installing a couple more switches on your RZR’s dash? Why not use the switch plates to mount a rocker style switch similar to the OEM switches? These plates offer an easy way to mount switches while also offering a unique look.
Left side dash switch plates were designed to be positioned in the upper area left of the steering wheel of your Polaris’s dash. This dash plate adds three additional rocker switches and ensures the switches are square to each other.
These plates are machined out of 6061 Billet Aluminum and then powder coated to match the color of your UTV. They are also available in raw for your own custom color or finish. Stainless steel hardware is included. Recommended using rocker style switches such as K4 Switches’ Contura series rocker switches.
Switches are not included.
- CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Powder coated in standard colors or raw for custom colors or finishes
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Cut out for 2 rocker switches, recommend using K4 Switches Contura Series Switches
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 – All Years
- Polaris RZR XP4 1000 – All Years
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo – All Years
- Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo – All Years