Polaris RZR XP/XP4 1000 Center Dash 2 Switch Plates
Are you thinking about installing a couple more switches on your RZR’s dash? Why not use the switch plates to mount a rocker style switch similar to the OEM switches? These plates offer an easy way to mount switches while also offering a unique look.
Center dash switch plates were designed to be positioned in the center dash of your Polaris. The left hand / driver side goes were the OEM headlight and AWD/2WD switches are located and reuse those switches. The right hand / passenger side mounts on the opposite side and allows you to mount two additional rocker switches.
These plates are machined out of 6061 Billet Aluminum and then powder coated to match the color of your UTV. They are also available in raw for your own custom color or finish. Stainless steel hardware is included. Recommended using rocker style switches such as K4 Switches’ Contura series rocker switches.
Switches are not included.
- CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Powder coated in standard colors or raw for custom colors or finishes
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Cut out for 2 rocker switches, recommend using OEM switches or K4 Switches Contura Series Switches
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 – All Years
- Polaris RZR XP4 1000 – All Years
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo – All Years
- Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo – All Years