GT/S.E. Seats 1″ XW & 4.2 Harness (Bundle)
PRP’s most popular suspension seat! With 7″ of containment and just the right seating angle, the GT/S.E. Suspension Seat keeps you contained and comfortable while off-road. Medium level containment on the sides keeps you secure when the ride gets rough, but still makes it easy to get in & out of the vehicle. Our standard mesh drain allows water, mud, and dirt to drain out the bottom, rather than pile up in the seat. The vinyl-coated nylon suspension liner and dual-density foam decrease the impact on the body, reducing the fatigue you feel after a long day in the dirt or dunes. Improve your ride! Upgrade to the most popular aftermarket RZR suspension seat!
- (2) GT/S.E. 1″ XW Front Seats
- (2) 4.2 Harnesses – Black
- Bolts directly into Polaris General, RZR S900, XP 1000, Turbo, Turbo S, or RS1.
- Or can fit into a Can-Am X3, X3 Max with adapter mounts. (*Mounts must be purchased separately).
- *Can fit in the Front or Rear of a Can-Am X3 MAX
Front Seats: 7″ of containment medium level side containment, standard mesh drain, 1″ extra-wide version give more room at the hips for larger riders. Includes vinyl-coated nylon suspension liner and dual-density foam to decrease the impact on the body.
4.2 Harnesses: 4 point harness with 2 inch belts, automotive style latch, all black hardware, easy adjusters, sewn in pads, removable sternum strap
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.