GT/S.E. Seats 1″ XW, GT/S.E Rear Bench & 4.2 Harness (Bundle)
- (2) GT/S.E. 1″ XW Front Seats
- (1) GT/S.E. Rear Bench
- (4) 4.2 Black Harnesses
- 2015+ Polaris RZR XP4 1000, Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo
Front Seats: 7″ of containment medium level side containment, standard mesh drain, 1″ extra-wide version give more room at the hips for larger riders. Includes vinyl-coated nylon suspension liner and dual-density foam to decrease the impact on the body.
Rear Bench: Converts your RZR to a 5 seater. Includes standard mesh drain, built to bolt to your stock rear seat bases with the stock hardware.
4.2 Harnesses: 4 point harness with 2 inch belts, automotive style latch, all black hardware, easy adjusters, sewn in pads, removable sternum strap
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.