HIGH BACK SUSPENSION SEATS FOR RZR PRO XP, PRO R & TURBO R (PAIR)
The High Back UTV seat offers an affordable yet extremely comfortable option for your RZR. Featuring a simple and classic style, the High Back is constructed of the same high-end materials as PRP’s other suspension seats. The seat comes standard with our sand and mud drain. Customize with over 60 different color and fabric options as well as options like storage pockets, heaters, and diamond stitch options.
2020+ RZR PRO XP, PRO R, & Turbo R
We now offer several different mount options depending on your needs. You can choose the mounts to be included in your order when you build the seats.
- Front Quick Release Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C79) – Allows easy access to the battery, air filter, belt. But the OEM plastic release clips are known to break during hard riding.
- Front 2 Door Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C71) – Bolted directly to the sliders for a more secure mounting setup. But take longer to take out the seats to access the battery.
- Front 4 Door Front Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C72) – Bolted directly to the sliders for a more secure mounting setup. But take longer to take out the seats to access the battery.
- Rear 4 Door Rear Seat & Bench Mount Kit (Pair) (C73) – Rear Seats are 3″ shorter depth to allow for more legroom. These mounts bolt to the rear frame.
*All mounts are included in the total price of the seats. Front & Rear Seats are compatible with Click 6 Harnesses (with some minor adjustments on 2 door passenger seat). Seats are sold as a pair.
Ride Measurements vs Stock Seat
Legroom – Back of the Seat to Steering Wheel
- Stock – 19″
- C71/C72 Bolt-In Mount – 20.25″ (More Legroom than stock)
- C79 Quick Release Mount – 18.5″ (Little Less Legroom than stock)
Headroom – Bottom of Seat to Stock Cage
- Stock – 44.5″
- C71/C72 Bolt-In Mount – 45.25″ (More Headroom than stock)
- C79 Quick Release Mount – 43″ (Little Less Headroom than stock)
Design your own High Back seats for the Polaris RZR PRO XP and PRO XP4!