Combined with more width in the shoulder area, the RS is perfect for bigger riders or those who are just looking for something which “hugs” them less. The seat has a bowl section at the hips to keep you contained, but those sides flatten out towards the front of the seat. This makes the seat ‘feel’ like it’s extra-wide, even though its only the standard width. Perfect for UTV models like the Ace and RS1 that cannot fit extra-wide seats. The wide headrest opening and side loops keep your harness in place, and the multi-density foam and suspension construction keep you riding all day long.
RS Suspension Seat
- Lower sides for getting in and out of your UTV easier
- Perfect for UTV’s that don’t have room for an extra wide seat
- Standard loops to keep your lap belt from falling under the seat
- Bolts directly into Polaris RZR XP 1000, S 900, or 900 (Trail)
- Includes adapters for factory slider
Custom built and shipped in about 3-4 weeks.
Please Note: Colors shown are representative and may vary depending on your screen's settings. To request color samples please contact us.
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov