RZR Roll-Up Tool Bag with 36pc Tool Kit
PRP’s Polaris RZR Roll-Up Tool Kit provides everything you need to fix your RZR out on the trail. This 36-piece kit includes a selection of high-quality ratchets, sockets, wrenches, extension bars, pliers, and a ball peen hammer. We have hand-picked the tools most commonly needed when working on a Polaris RZR so you’ll have the essentials!
Made from extremely durable twill material, the Polaris RZR Roll-Up Tool Kit makes it easy to keep everything neat and organized. Our bag features heavy-duty buckles and an easy-to-carry grab handle with dedicated sleeves for all the tools included in the kit. As well as a zippered pocket to hold the sockets and any other tools you want to bring with you.
This kit also comes with PRP’s innovative RZR Belt Changing Tool. This tool makes it quick and easy to change the belt on your Polaris RZR 570, 800, XP 900 & XP 1000. Rather than use a wrench to hold open the secondary clutch, our simple tool ‘locks’ the clutch open. Simply insert the tool, tighten down the bolt, and leave it in place while you change the belt. Change a belt in seconds!
For Turbo, Turbo S, RS1, and PRO XP’s we’ve included a hardened 1/4″ bolt in the RZR Roll-Up Tool Kit. Rather than using the L-shaped clutch wrench that’s included in the stock Polaris tool kit you can simply insert this bolt, and use a ratchet (or impact) to tighten it down in seconds. The bolt holds the secondary clutch open, so you can quickly and easily change the belt.
Don’t get caught out on the trail unprepared. PRP’s Roll-Up Tool Kit has everything you need to get your RZR going! Plus, each tool also includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
“This tool burrito is the product I end up using the most, and has pretty much everything you need to work on a RZR. I know that, because I’ve broken almost everything on a RZR.” – Aaron
Polaris RZR 570 / 800 / 900 / 1000 / Turbo / Turbo S / RS1 / PRO XP
Tools Included in the Kit
- 1- Flat Head screwdriver – Hose clamps
- 1- Groove joint pliers
- 1- Big head-cutting pliers
- 1- Needle nose pliers – For hard-to-reach spots
- 1- Crescent wrench – Used on almost everything
- 1- Ball peen hammer – If something doesn’t fit… make it fit
- 1- 1/4″ ratchet
- 1- 3/8″ ratchet
- 1 – 1/4″ extension bar
- 1 – 3/8″ extension bar
- 1 – 1/4″ flex extension bar
- 1 – T25 x 1/4″ – Door-skins, buss bar, CV boot guard, ECU
- 1 – T27 x 1/4″ – Overflow bottle, EPS cover, seat adjuster
- 1 – T40 x 1/4″ – Bodywork, hood
- 1 – 3/8″ to 1/2″ adapter
- 1 – 5/8″ Spark Plug Socket
- 1 – 8mm Allen Head Socket x 3/8″ – Diff drain & fill, Trans drain & fill
- 1 – 8mm Socket x 1/4″ – CVT Cover, side case
- 1 – 10mm Socket x 3/8″ – Skid plate, ground wire, starter solenoid, shift sensor, ex heat shield, rad mount, buss bar
- 1 – 11mm Socket x 3/8″ – PRP Belt Changing Tool & Bolt, various aftermarket products
- 1 – 13mm Socket x 3/8″ – Frame support, sway bar mount, front facia, brake line, steering shaft, battery cable, ext water pump, pedal assembly, rock guard
- 1 – 15mm Socket x 3/8″ – Ball joint pinch bolts, steering shaft, EPS, cage, harness bar, rear caliper brakes, rear hub, swaybar, remove the secondary clutch
- 1 – 16mm Socket x 3/8″ – Diff mount, Front caliper bracket, seat belts
- 1 – 17mm Socket x 3/8″ – Steering shaft, turbo oil line
- 1 – 18mm Socket x 3/8″ – Shocks, A-arms, trailing arm, frame support, radius rods, tie rod, diff
- 1 – 19mm Socket x 3/8″ – Turbo oil line, lug nuts, seat belts
- 1 – 21mm Socket x 3/8″ – Primary clutch bolt
- 1 – 27mm Socket x 1/2″ – Axle nut
- 1 – 8mm Combo Wrench – CVT Cover, side case
- 1 – 10mm Combo Wrench – Skid plate, ground wire, starter solenoid, shift sensor, ex heat shield, rad mount, buss bar
- 1 – 13mm Combo Wrench – Frame support, sway-bar mount, front fascia, brake line, steering shaft, battery cable, ext water pump, pedal assembly, rock guard
- 1 – 15mm Combo Wrench – Ball joint pinch bolts, steering shaft, EPS, cage, harness bar, rear caliper brakes, rear hub, sway-bar
- 1 – 17mm Combo Wrench – Steering shaft, turbo oil line
- 1 – 18mm Combo Wrench – Shocks, A-arms, trailing arm, frame support, radius rods, tie rod, diff
- 1 – PRP Belt Changing Tool – (RZR 570,800,900,1000) Insert the tool into the secondary clutch, and tighten the bolt down with a ratchet (or impact gun). The tool holds the clutch open and allows you to change a belt in seconds.
- 1 – Belt Changing Bolt – (RZR Turbo, Turbo S, RS1, PRO XP) Insert the bolt into the secondary clutch and tighten it down with a ratchet (or impact gun). The bolt holds the clutch open and allows you to change a belt in seconds.