XC SUSPENSION SEATS FOR RZR PRO XP, PRO R & TURBO R (PAIR)
Great comfort, containment and style. The XC Suspension Seat features side bolsters towards the front that give you some containment for when the ride gets rough. But the seat has open bolsters at the hips, which allow you to use OEM 3-point seat belts, and make it easy to use with retractable harnesses. These low sides make it much easier to get in and out of the vehicle, and to get lap belts tightened. Both side bolsters are reinforced with ¾” steel tubing for a better hold and a longer lasting seat. (Other seats that just have foam that breaks down over time). Overall this seat is great for trail riding, or when you’re constantly getting in and out on rides.
2020+ RZR PRO XP, PRO R, & Turbo R
We now offer several different mount options depending on your needs. You can choose the mounts to be included in your order when you build the seats.
- Front Quick Release Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C79) – Allows easy access to the battery, air filter, belt. But the OEM plastic release clips are known to break during hard riding.
- Front 2 Door Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C71) – Bolted directly to the sliders for a more secure mounting setup. But take longer to take out the seats to access the battery.
- Front 4 Door Front Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C72) – Bolted directly to the sliders for a more secure mounting setup. But take longer to take out the seats to access the battery.
- Rear 4 Door Rear Seat & Bench Mount Kit (Pair) (C73) – Rear Seats are 3″ shorter depth to allow for more legroom. These mounts bolt to the rear frame.
- Also check out our XC Rear Suspension Bench for PRO XP4
*All mounts are included in the total price of the seats. Front & Rear Seats are compatible with Click 6 Harnesses (with some minor adjustments on 2 door passenger seat). Seats are sold as a pair.
Ride Measurements vs Stock Seat
Legroom – Back of the Seat to Steering Wheel
- Stock – 19″
- C71/C72 Bolt-In Mount – 20.25″ (More Legroom than stock)
- C79 Quick Release Mount – 18.5″ (Little Less Legroom than stock)
Headroom – Bottom of Seat to Stock Cage
- Stock – 44.5″
- C71/C72 Bolt-In Mount – 45.25″ (More Headroom than stock)
- C79 Quick Release Mount – 43″ (Little Less Headroom than stock)
There are no reviews yet.