XCR Suspension Seats for Polaris PRO XP, PRO R, TURBO R (Pair)
The XCR Suspension Seat is the latest UTV Seat from PRP! New features include a removable seat cushion, a 5th point harness slot, and all new modern styling. Additional bands allow you to customize the colors and materials of your seat more than ever!
The XCR features side bolsters towards the front that gives you some containment for when the ride gets rough. But the seat has open bolsters at the hips, which allow you to use OEM 3-point seat belts, and make it easy to use with retractable harnesses. These low sides make it much easier to get in and out of the vehicle and to get lap belts tightened. The vinyl-coated nylon suspension liner and dual-density foam decrease the impact on the body, reducing the fatigue you feel after a long day in the dirt or dunes. The removable seat cushion give you lots of comfort on long rides, allows mud, sand, and water to drain out the bottom of the seat, and includes a 5th point slot for harnesses. Overall this seat is great for trail riding, or when you’re constantly getting in and out on rides.
Design your own and Make it Yours! With over 60+ different colors and materials to choose from, you can customize the perfect seat for your ride. Extra options available include Front Goggle Pockets, Rear Storage Pockets, Water Paks, Heated Seats, Air Lumbar, and various Diamond Stitches.
2020+ RZR PRO XP, PRO R, & Turbo R
We now offer several different mount options depending on your needs. You can choose the mounts to be included in your order when you build the seats.
- Front Quick Release Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C79) – Allows easy access to the battery, air filter, belt. But the OEM plastic release clips are known to break during hard riding.
- Front 2 Door Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C71) – Bolted directly to the sliders for a more secure mounting setup. But take longer to take out the seats to access the battery.
- Front 4 Door Front Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C72) – Bolted directly to the sliders for a more secure mounting setup. But take longer to take out the seats to access the battery.
- Rear 4 Door Rear Seat & Bench Mount Kit (Pair) (C73) – Rear Seats are 3″ shorter depth to allow for more legroom, and do not have a removeable cushion. These mounts bolt to the rear frame.
- Also check out our GT3 Rear Suspension Bench for PRO XP4, PRO R4, Turbo R4
*All mounts are included in the total price of the seats. Front & Rear Seats are compatible with Click 6 Harnesses (with some minor adjustments on 2 door passenger seat). Seats are sold as a pair.
Ride Measurements vs Stock Seat
Legroom – Back of the Seat to Steering Wheel
- Stock – 19″
- C71/C72 Bolt-In Mount – 20.25″ (More Legroom than stock)
- C79 Quick Release Mount – 18.5″ (Little Less Legroom than stock)
Headroom – Bottom of Seat to Stock Cage
- Stock – 44.5″
- C71/C72 Bolt-In Mount – 45.25″ (More Headroom than stock)
- C79 Quick Release Mount – 43″ (Little Less Headroom than stock)