RST SUSPENSION SEATS FOR RZR PRO XP, PRO R & TURBO R (PAIR)
The RST Suspension Seat is perfect for all your daily adventures. The seat features lower containment, allowing you to quickly jump in and out of your RZR when exploring the trails with your friends and family.
Combined with more width in the shoulder area, the RST is perfect for bigger riders or those who are just looking for something which “hugs” them less. The seat has a bowl section at the hips to keep you contained, but those sides flatten out towards the front of the seat. This makes the seat ‘feel’ like it’s extra-wide, even though its only the standard width. Perfect for UTV models like the PRO XP that cannot fit extra-wide seats. The wide headrest opening and side loops keep your harness in place, and the multi-density foam and suspension construction keep you riding all day long. All new modern styling and added band section allows you to customize the colors and materials of your seat more than ever!
2020+ RZR PRO XP, PRO R, & Turbo R
We now offer several different mount options depending on your needs. You can choose the mounts to be included in your order when you build the seats.
- Front Quick Release Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C79) – Allows easy access to the battery, air filter, belt. But the OEM plastic release clips are known to break during hard riding.
- Front 2 Door Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C71) – Bolted directly to the sliders for a more secure mounting setup. But take longer to take out the seats to access the battery.
- Front 4 Door Front Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C72) – Bolted directly to the sliders for a more secure mounting setup. But take longer to take out the seats to access the battery.
- Rear 4 Door Rear Seat & Bench Mount Kit (Pair) (C73) – Rear Seats are 3″ shorter depth to allow for more legroom. These mounts bolt to the rear frame.
- Also check out our RST Rear Suspension Bench for PRO XP4, PRO R4, Turbo R4
*All mounts are included in the total price of the seats. Front & Rear Seats are compatible with Click 6 Harnesses (with some minor adjustments on 2 door passenger seat). Seats are sold as a pair.
RIDE MEASUREMENTS VS STOCK SEAT
Legroom – Back of the Seat to Steering Wheel
- Stock – 19″
- C71/C72 Bolt-In Mount – 20.25″ (More Legroom than stock)
- C79 Quick Release Mount – 18.5″ (Little Less Legroom than stock)
Headroom – Bottom of Seat to Stock Cage
- Stock – 44.5″
- C71/C72 Bolt-In Mount – 45.25″ (More Headroom than stock)
- C79 Quick Release Mount – 43″ (Little Less Headroom than stock)
There are no reviews yet.