No products in the cart.
Looking for an outstanding opportunity with one of the fastest growing companies in the US?
Do you like sharing information in social media? Do you challenge yourself to be the best you can be?
Do you enjoy working hard in a fun environment? Do you enjoy marketing, being creative and have a passion for the off-road lifestyle and/or the automotive industry?
If you do, we want to hear from you. Here is more about what we are looking for….
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be overseeing all social media activity and digital content. You will be producing daily social content, writing copy and collecting assets for the company website and email marketing, Facebook, Instagram Twitter, and any other social channels, including digital advertising platforms. Tracking social media results daily and reporting on them regularly to the Marketing Manager. You will develop relationships with content partners, key brands, bloggers, and social media influencers. You will also serve as a back-up in performing maintenance/update/clean –up of the company’s website and other technology systems. Must have good verbal and written skills. Must be able to demonstrate your hands on knowledge of a variety of software. High level of detail and accuracy. Ability to multi-task, sit at a desk for 7 hours a day, and lift up to 40 pounds.
Pre-Employment background check and drug screen will be required. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume.
Job Purpose: Assists with projects and activities for marketing products to grow our social media followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company by performing the following.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: The duties described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Oversee all social media activity and digital content for PRP Seats.
- Produce daily social content, writing copy and collect assets for company website and email marketing, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any other social channels, including digital advertising platforms.
- Manage day-to-day output across all social media channels, including ensuring all social media content produced by other staff members is on-brand and in line with the defined strategy.
- Monitor trending topics, hashtags, and high-performance PRP Seats content. Use this knowledge to advise the marketing manager on new content topics and how to optimize existing content.
- Develop relationships with content partners, key brands, bloggers, and social media influencers.
- Assist with email marketing campaigns, list segmentation, automation, etc.
- Assists in creating, integrating and executing campaign strategies for increasing website traffic, followers and email subscribers through search engine optimization, keyword marketing, reciprocal linking, social networking, multimedia and interactive content.
- Create content marketing plans for digital editorial campaigns.
- Communicate with marketing manager to collect assets and execute sponsored posts across social media platforms; ensure that sponsored posts meet established guidelines.
- Track social media results daily and report on them regularly to the Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate sweepstakes, contests, and promotional events to build awareness.
- Conduct monthly analysis of all marketing initiatives and results, as it relates to technology.
- Work closely with other staff to execute e-commerce promotions; develop, implement and manage campaigns and oversee the email marketing process.
- Attend appropriate meetings as needed.
- Serve as a backup in performing maintenance/update/clean-up of our website and other technology systems.
- Contribute to annual budget process as it pertains to technology, internet, and e-marketing.
- Assist in any other area as needed
Education/Qualifications: The education/qualifications described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be paid to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, 2-3 year’s experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in off-road industry preferred.
Mental Demands: The mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have cognitive and reasoning ability to compare and analyze data.
- Must have conceptual ability to develop creative programs and products.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the areas of marketing, promotions and sales.
- Understanding of the principles of e-commerce and techniques of reaching a distant audience.
- Demonstrated hands-on knowledge of a variety of software.
- Have good analytical skills, in terms of identifying marketing needs.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop short and long-term strategies with action plans
- Experience in dealing with the public and community groups is helpful.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision or in a team environment
- Detail-orientated/highly accurate
- Active listening skills
- Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly
- Communicates effectively, diplomatically and courteously at all levels within the company including with outside parties doing business with the Company.
- Basic user knowledge of the following software:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Active and well-rounded experience in social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Vine, etc.