Make it Yours! Choose the options you need for your build.
PRP’s new and improved 5.2 Harness includes new features to provide more comfort and safety while off road. Whether you’re racing, riding the dunes, or crawling the Rubicon – this harness will hold you in tight. This 5 point harness with 2″ belts has thick pads for comfort, all black hardware for style and EZ adjusters on the shoulders. The EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly and even if they are dirty or muddy. Customize your 5 point harness! Choose from the different options below to make the perfect harness for your build.
- Bolt in Tabs – The traditional tabs found on most harnesses. Can be bolted to the appropriate mounting location in your vehicle.
- Clip in Tabs – Make it quicker and easier to remove the harness for cleaning, or to access a battery. All the tabs on these harnesses can be removed and switched out with Clip in Tabs, you just need to purchase them separately here.
- Roller Adjuster – The traditional lap belt adjuster found on most harnesses. Can sometimes be difficult to use.
- EZ-Adjuster – PRP’s new and improved style of adjuster. The EZ’s allow you to easily tighten and loosen the belts, even if they are dirty or muddy. These come standard on all the shoulder belts, but now you can add them onto the lap belts as well!
- Pull-up EZ Adjuster – Rather than the traditional pull-down laps belts, with these belts you pull-up the straps towards your chest. It’s easier to get the belts extra tight if there’s not a lot of room in the cab. The 3 bar adjusters on the each end also allow you to change the spacing of the EZ Adjusters to account for larger or small riders.
- Ratchet Adjuster – Allows you to get your lap belts as tight as possible. Great for those who are racing at high speeds. Mount the ratchet mechanism side of the lap belt next to the door, and your crew can tighten it down with the supplied ratchet.
- Classic Sewn-in Pads – Thick sewn-in pads that protect your neck from chafing against the belts.
- Removable Shoulder Pads– Having this feature allows for versatility for when you want comfort or when you’re racing with a HANs device. Simply remove the pad and secure your HANS device over it. It works perfectly!
Want a SFI Certified Harness for Youth Racing?
5.2’s are certified for most Racing Series. But SFI tags do not always come standard, and are only added by request (let us know you need SFI Tags in the Order Comments). Don’t know which SFI Certification you need? Find out here.
Proper installation and consistent use of this 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure the lap belt first; low and snug across the hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below the neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag.
- This 5 point harness restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.