The Elite Series Bench features an all new look for more customization options and large harness openings allowing for a better fit and easier adjustment. Built for off-road, this bench provides better comfort and containment than stock. The styling of this Elite Series bench matches the styling of our other Elite Series seats, so you can match the exact look of your front seats. The bench can comfortably fit 2 adults, and is built 3″ shorter than our standard seats to allow for more leg room (23″ deep – front to back). Build a custom bench seat for just about any vehicle. Measure the widest point and PRP can build your Elite Series Bench with two headrests from 36-39” wide with no headrests, or 40-53″ wide with two headrests. Can be slotted for either 2 passengers, or 3 passengers (on 45″W + benches – will only really fit 3 kids.)
Design your own and Make it Yours! With over 60+ different colors and materials to choose from, you can customize the perfect seat for your ride. Extra options available include Front Goggle Pockets, Rear Storage Pockets, Water Paks, Heated Seats, Air Lumbar, and various Diamond Stitches.
- 24″ Tall X 23″ Deep (3″ Shorter for more legroom)
- Benches available in custom widths from 36″ to 39″
- Mounting Area: Tabs are located 3″ in from bench width on either side. 15” Deep front to back
- This low-back version does not feature headrests.
POPULAR VEHICLE SIZES
- Jeep CJ7 / YJ – Measures 36″ wide – (use Universal Angle Mounts – 3″ Short to bolt to pan)
- Jeep TJ / LJ – Measures 39″ wide – (use Universal Angle Mounts – 3″ Short to bolt to pan)
- Jeep JK (2007-2018) – Measures 39″ wide – (use Universal Angle Mounts – 3″ Short to bolt to pan)
- Jeep JKU (2007-2018) – Measures 47″ wide (with PRP’s JKU Rear Seat Mount)
- Jeep JLU (2018+) – Measures 47″ wide (with PRP’s JKU Rear Seat Mount)