GT/S.E. SUSPENSION SEATS FOR RZR PRO XP, PRO R & TURBO R (PAIR)
PRP’s most popular suspension seat! With 7″ of containment and just the right seating angle, the GT/S.E. keeps you contained and comfortable while off-road. Medium level containment on the sides keeps you secure when the ride gets rough, but still makes it easy to get in & out of the vehicle. The vinyl-coated nylon suspension liner and dual-density foam decrease the impact on the body, reducing the fatigue you feel after a long day in the dirt or dunes. Improve your ride! Upgrade to the most popular aftermarket RZR suspension seat!
2020+ RZR PRO XP, PRO R, & Turbo R
We now offer several different mount options depending on your needs. You can choose the mounts to be included in your order when you build the seats.
- Front Quick Release Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C79) – Allows easy access to the battery, air filter, belt. But the OEM plastic release clips are known to break during hard riding.
- Front 2 Door Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C71) – Bolted directly to the sliders for a more secure mounting setup. But take longer to take out the seats to access the battery.
- Front 4 Door Front Seat Mount Kit (Pair) (C72) – Bolted directly to the sliders for a more secure mounting setup. But take longer to take out the seats to access the battery.
- Rear 4 Door Rear Seat & Bench Mount Kit (Pair) (C73) – Rear Seats are 3″ shorter depth to allow for more legroom. These mounts bolt to the rear frame.
- Also check out our GT/S.E. Rear Suspension Bench for PRO XP4
*All mounts are included in the total price of the seats. Front & Rear Seats are compatible with Click 6 Harnesses (with some minor adjustments on 2 door passenger seat). Seats are sold as a pair.
Ride Measurements vs Stock Seat
Legroom – Back of the Seat to Steering Wheel
- Stock – 19″
- C71/C72 Bolt-In Mount – 20.25″ (More Legroom than stock)
- C79 Quick Release Mount – 18.5″ (Little Less Legroom than stock)
Headroom – Bottom of Seat to Stock Cage
- Stock – 44.5″
- C71/C72 Bolt-In Mount – 45.25″ (More Headroom than stock)
- C79 Quick Release Mount – 43″ (Little Less Headroom than stock)