4.2 Harness with Harness Passthrough Bezels (4-Piece Bundle)
- (2) 4.2 Harnesses – Black
- (2) Harness Passthrough Bezels
Polaris General 1000, Polaris General 4 1000, Polaris RZR 4 900, Polaris RZR 900, Polaris RZR 900 XC, Polaris RZR RS1, Polaris RZR S 1000, Polaris RZR S 900, Polaris RZR S4 1000, Polaris RZR XP 1000, Polaris RZR XP 4 1000, Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo, Polaris RZR XP Turbo, Polaris RZR XP Turbo S
Harnesses: 4 point harness with 2 inch belts, automotive style latch, all black hardware, easy adjusters, sewn in pads and removable sternum strap.
Harness Passthrough Bezel: Adds a harness slot to your stock Polaris RZR or General seat. Allows a 4 or 5 point harness the pass through the OEM seat, rather than around the headrest
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.