Introducing the first cam-lock harness designed specifically for off-road use!
Cam-lock harnesses provide comfort and safety for your on and off-road rides. The cam-lock style buckle releases quickly and efficiently while keeping you secure. They can be much faster and easier to use than the traditional latch and link harnesses but have never been that popular in off-road because they could get jammed up with dust and dirt…. Until now!
PRP’s Cam-Lock Harnesses feature our exclusive CleanLatch Technology, with dust-resistant seals and rubberized tab ends to prevent dirt and dust from getting in. The rubberized ends are only on the shoulder straps with the 2″ model and all 5 connections with the 3″ model.
Other new features include our thick shoulder pads for comfort, which are now removable so you can easily clean them or use this harness with any head and neck restraint system. The EZ Adjusters on the shoulders and lap belts allow you to adjust your belts quickly, even if they are dirty or muddy. The bolt-in tabs on the shoulders and lap are easily removable, so you can swap in clip-in tabs if desired.
The harness features all-black hardware and a removable sternum strap.
AVAILABLE IN 5.2 OR 5.3 OPTIONS (SFI 16.1)
- 5-point, (2 inch, or 3 inch) safety harness
- Cam-Lock style buckle to release quickly and easily
- Features our Exclusive CleanLatch technology with dust-resistant boot to prevent dirt and mud from getting into the cam-lock
- Rubber fittings on tabs that enter the cam-lock to help seal up the openings
- EZ adjusters on the lap and shoulders – allow you to adjust your belts quickly, even if they are dirty or muddy (available on the 5.2 harness)All black hardware
- Removable pads (so you can use them with a HANS neck restraint)
- Removable sternum strap
- Bolt-in tabs on the shoulders and lap are easily removable so that you can swap in clip-in tabs
- SFI 16.1 certified for racing
CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO!
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have any questions or need any help, please don’t hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us Monday – Friday between 9:00am – 5:00pm PST at 951.894.5104.