Bravo Composite Seat
The Bravo Composite Seat is Built for Off-Road with added comfort and features. The biggest difference to this seat is the lower side bolsters that taper off towards the front. These hold you in snug when while bouncing around, but make it easier to get in and out of the vehicle. The Bravo is built with off-road in mind, with thick dual-density foam all around for added comfort, and large harness slots that allow a fresh air hose to fit through. The seat features built in lumbar support for long trips or endurance races. A wider hip area fits Drivers with up to size 42″ waist comfortably. FIA 8855-1999 approved for racing.
The Bravo is also customizable. With over 60+ different colors and materials to choose from. Design the perfect look for your ride!
Requires PRP composite seat mounts to install.
- Low, tapered sides provide good containment, while making it easier to get in/out
- Wider hip area makes it ideal for larger riders up to waist size 42
- Larger shoulder harness slots allow room for fresh air hose
- Angled lap belt slots provides the proper angle to install lap belts
- Customizable with over 60+ different color and material options
- Install with PRP composite seat mounts