OFF-ROAD AND UTV SEATS WITH YOUR CUSTOM MATERIALS
Did you score a great deal on some awesome custom fabric or maybe have a family Tartan (shout out to our off-roading Scotts out there!) that you want to incorporate into your new dream suspension seats? If so, you might be wondering to yourself, “Can I use this to customize my new suspension seats?”.
Well, you sure can!
By supplying us with your own materials, you can create a truly one-of-a-kind, personalized off-road seat and Make It Yours!
HOW DOES USING CUSTOM FABRIC WORK?
We offer a full range of customization options for all our seats. Our wide selection of fabrics and materials are available for you to choose from, or in this case, you can provide your own! We can help you determine how much material is needed for your seat and what looks best.
The material supplied must be automotive grade and even then, there is a possibility that the material requested may be denied if we foresee issues with production. If you wish to use your own fabric, there is no additional charge. As soon as your fabric is received and approved, production will begin on your order.
- Step 1: Order your seats and submit the sample to Customer Service
- Step 2: We’ll verify the material is suitable for use
- Step 3: We’ll tell you how many yards you will need
- Step 4: Ship the material order to us
REGULATIONS FOR USING CUSTOM FABRICS AND MATERIALS
- All fabric must be vehicle upholstery quality
- All fabric must be continuous yardage; we cannot accept multiple pieces of material
- Before sending your fabric to us, please inspect it for flaws
HOW TO ORDER CUSTOM FABRICS
Are you interested in sending in your own fabric?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details so they can assist you with designing your dream seats using your own fabrics and materials!
Check out some of these related blog posts by PRP Seats!